Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Yoshi Lying" got into an online art COMPETITION!

"Yoshi Lying," 12"x16" oil on canvas
Hey everyone,
I'm excited to announce that "Yoshi Lying," was accepted into the Richeson75Online art competition: Animals, Birds, & Wildlife.  I'm very honored and excited to be a part of this show. Now, it's not for sale, because it's been sold a while ago.  But, I might be able to win an award.  I may not win an award.   But, I feel like I've won (I know, cliche).  Not many art pieces get accepted into the show, only 75.  That may seem like a lot, yet, consider how many people can enter into an online competition.  Thanks Richeson75 for seeing something in my work!

The online exhibit officially opens on November 15th!  The winners will be announced on December 15th!  I'll keep all of you posted!

Have a Great OCTOBER!


No comments:

Post a Comment