Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11, 2014. Lot's going on

Hi everyone,

I find it hard to remember to go on each of the social media networks. I've noticed that I've slipped with my Blogging. For those of you who follow me and my Blogging, I apologize. I will find a way to work on this.

Here's the cool news I've got a bunch of classes going on right now. You can still sign up.

2 Portrait Painting Workshops coming up!

8 Week Classes Both on Wednesdays. Starting Wednesday, March 26th to  Wednesday, April 14th, 2014.

One class is from 2-5pm, the Second class is from 7-10pm.

Price: $250 for 8 weeks
          $140 for 4 weeks
          $75 for 2 weeks
          $40 for 1 week


Location is at my Uncle's awesome business, Evolution Audio & Video, 5341 Derry Ave. Suite S. Agoura Hills, CA 91301.

If interested feel free to email me at samanthafriedart@gmail.com

Best,
Samantha Fried

No comments:

Post a Comment