Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sorry for my Absence! June 6, 2014!

Hello Everyone,

I've been extremely busy the past couple of months and I need to work on my internet skills a bit more! Here's what I've been up to!

  1. Started a weekly art class in Agoura Hills, CA.
  2. Had a Plein Air Painting Workshop in Park City, Utah from June 15-19th. 
  3. Got accepted and started preparing for Aspen Plein Air http://www.telluridepleinair.com/plein-air-artists (click on Aspen)
  4. Got a new plein air easel, which I love (I'll give the brand in my next update)
  5. Prepared panels for plein air
  6. Drove 2 days and 18 hours of traveling from California to Snowmass Village, Colorado
  7. Been working on my portfolio as well
Expect my next couple of Entries to be all about Aspen Plein Air and I'll also show pictures from my Utah Plein Air Workshop! Thanks for your patience and I look forward to sharing with you all soon!!

Best,
Samantha Fried

No comments:

Post a Comment