Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer 2012 Plein Air Painting Workshop!

Hi There Everybody!!!

I am very excited to announce that I will be holding a Plein Air Painting Workshop this summer!  To those of you who might not know what Plein Air Painting is, it's landscape Painting outdoors!  It is a lot of fun and with this beautiful weather we are having, it should be very lovely condition to be outside!

Here's the INFO:
5 SATURDAYS: Starting Saturday, June 9, 2012 - Ending Saturday, July 7, 2012.
Price for class: $115.00 That's $7.76 an hour, not bad!!!
Price for supplies: $45.00 This includes, paints, brushes, liquin (oil medium), and a portable easel.  I will provide everything needed the first day of class.
PRICE TOTAL: $160.00.  Not too shabby!

I can teach artist's with previous experience or "Newbies" to painting. Currently I teach students from 7 years old to 89 years old.  I am good with anyone.  I need 5 students to get this show running and I will be capping the workshop at 12 students.  If I get enough people interested, I will add another class on a different morning!

If interested, please email me at samanthafriedart at gmail dot com (aka samanthafriedart@gmail.com)

I hope to hear from you!  I'm very excited to get this workshop started!  Enjoy your summer!  I know I will have lots of fun painting!

"Maui Coast," Oil on Panel, 9"x12" 


No comments:

Post a Comment