Thursday, July 19, 2012

Collaboration with barkworks!!

Hey there everyone!

I have just joined a business venture with barkworks (pups & stuff) in the Oaks Shopping Center in Thousand Oaks, CA!  Barkworks is one of those stores where they sell pet supplies and really cute baby pets, usually baby PUPPIES!!! They are all very cute there.  I have my painting, "French Bulldog," up in the store.  The painting is for sale!  But, the most important thing is that there are my business cards, my postcards, and my flyers in the store!  Before I had a chance to leave the store, they were already handing my information out to their customers!  Whatever business I get from them I will give a percentage to the store!  Help me get those commissions!



KEEP POSTED because next month I am going into LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINTS of my PAINTINGS!  So, if you like one of my paintings, but don't have the wall space or the deep pockets to afford an original, this is for YOU!!!!!  Please leave me comments on which paintings you'd be interested in owning a print of.  The more input I get, the better!! 


I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A LOVELY JULY THUS FAR!!! TALK TO YOU ALL SOON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment