Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Artwork December 2012!~

Hey everybody,

I have been working on some new paintings (both pastel and oil.)  I am very pleased to share 2 of my finished pieces.  One, is a pastel painting at 12.5" X 5." I know, kind of a wEird size, but it really works for the composition.

Figuring out titles are always difficult, so I was excited about this particular pastel painting.  The title came so easily.  I've decided on "Walk in the Park."  I felt that title was perfect.
"Walk in the Park," Pastel on Paper, 12.5" x 5"

The oil painting is more of what I would call "FAN ART."  Any of you who like Pixar, will understand when I'm saying "Fan Art."  Thanks to my wonderful models Cristen Miller and her beautiful daughter Josephine.  I had fun with this painting and changed a lot from the photo reference.  I changed the hair on both mom and child, the outfits, the stuffed animal, and the background as well.  I hope you like it!  I am still looking for a good title for this painting.  If you have any ideas, please feel free to LEAVE A COMMENT!!

NEEDS A TITLE!  PLEASE HELP! LEAVE A COMMENT!

Thanks for your time! I hope December is treating all of you well!

1 comment:

  1. How about Family Passing! it looks like the Mom may be telling her daughter something very sad and close!

    ReplyDelete