Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2 New Paintings Finished! December 2012

Hey There Everyone,

I hope your December has been treating you well!  I wanted to share 2 paintings that I recently finished.  One, will look familiar. The painting, "Self Portrait, Rainy Night 2," was a commissioned piece. I already painted "Self Portrait, Rainy Night" in 2009.  Someone wanted to buy the original painting.  I let her know that that particular painting was already TAKEN by my parents and that they wouldn't want to SELL it.  Her answer, was "Paint another one, and I'll buy that one from you." So, I did & she bought it!

"Self Portrait, Rainy Night 2," Oil on Canvas, 24"x18"


The other painting is titled, "Pretty Light." I painted this smaller 12"x 9"piece in about 3 hours.  More of a study.  I love painting children and I wanted to add another painting to my portfolio.


"Pretty Light," Oil on Board, 12"x 9"

I HOPE you LIKE my NEW Paintings! Please leave a comment!

Thanks,
Samantha Fried

1 comment:

  1. that's fantastic, how do you price a commission piece?
    David Pearlman

    ReplyDelete