Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Californication Season 6, Episode 1

Hey Everyone,

So, I have some exciting news!  I don't watch the Showtime show Californication, but, now I have two reasons to: two of my paintings just arrived "on-set" for the show today!  You can see them on the first episode of the next Season, Season 6!


The paintings will be showcased in a 10 year old boy's bedroom. You might be wondering, am I excited? HECK YEAH!!!!!!  I appreciate the opportunity and feel so blessed to have such a huge platform to show off my paintings!  Both paintings are of animals.  One painting is titled "Dolphin Family." The other painting is titled "French Bulldog." Here are the images of the paintings below.  ENJOY!!! I KNOW I AM! :)

"Dolphin Family,"  Oil on Canvas, 11"x14"

"French Bulldog," Oil on Canvas, 24"x24"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Samantha! That`s really cool! When I will watch Californication Episode 1, I`ll make sure to keep an eye out for them!
    PS The French Bulldog,is really beatifull! well painted!!

    ReplyDelete