Friday, August 17, 2012

ONLINE ART SHOW: Water's Edge by Linus Galleries

Hey there everyone!

It has been quite an eventful year and month!  I'm in total shock right now!  I have to start counting on my fingers how many shows I've been accepted into this year which is extremely exciting!  I truly feel blessed that so many people enjoy my artwork.

Well, here's the news!
My paintings: "Golden Gate Park 1" and "Malibu Lake" have both been accepted into the ONLINE ART SHOW titled "Waters Edge," through Linus Galleries.

In a couple weeks I will find out whether the pieces will be accepted into the LIVE Gallery show! I'll KEEP you all UPDATED!!!

IF YOU ARE WONDERING, THEY ARE BOTH FOR SALE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CHECK OUT THE LINK!

Below are my images and the LINK that shows you the paintings on Linus Galleries' website.  Keep enjoying your August everyone!  I sure am!!!!!

LINK:
http://linusgallery.com/juried-exhibitions/waters-edge-accepted-artists-slideshow/
"Golden Gate Park 1" Oil on Linen & Panel, 24"x24"

"Malibu Lake" Oil on Canvas 12"x12"


No comments:

Post a Comment