Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013. A lot of progress!

Hello Everyone!

Today has been very eventful with my art. I painted at home and got close to finishing one of my paintings. Then, I went to The Frame Gallery in Agoura Hills, California, worked on another painting.

I am very excited with how my work is progressing. These 2 paintings are for my up and coming 3 person art show with Sidarth Chaturvedi and Lindsey Millikan. Expect all the details about the show tomorrow. Right now I can tell you that the show's opening is Saturday, June 15, 2013 at The Frame Gallery in Agoura Hills, CA. Also, I can tell you, it should be a pretty awesome show!

Here are my paintings in progress, I hope you like them! I'm having a blast painting them!

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday too!

In-Progress, Oil on Canvas, 24" x 20"

In-Progress, Oil on Canvas, 24" x 18"

No comments:

Post a Comment