Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday, May 4, 2013. Plein Air Painting!!!!!

Hello I've had an eventful day!

Below is my last demo for my Spring Plein Air Painting Class through Conejo Valley Adult School.  And, I have put together some information for an awesome Plein Air Painting Retreat I will be having at the Mammoth Lakes, CA in June 2013.

Also, I will be starting up my Summer Classes at Conejo Valley Adult School: Pastel for Beginners & Drawing Workshop NEXT WEEK on Friday, May 10, 2013.

Pastel for Beginners will be from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Drawing Workshop will be from 12:30-2:30 p.m.
8 Friday classes for only $125 + material fees.

You can register for classes at the link below!
http://www.conejoadultschool.org/Generalclasses/fine-arts.htm



"Oak Park Meadow," Oil on Panel, 8" x 8"

No comments:

Post a Comment