Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday, February 15, 2013. Quick Study & In-progress Work

Hey There!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day! I did paint yesterday, but, I also got to celebrate so I didn't BLOG yesterday. For this, I apologize.

Yesterday, I finished another quick study of the Resident Kitty at The Frame Gallery in Agoura Hills, California. It's another 8"x 8" painting done with oil on panel. The title for this painting is the name of the kitten: "Mouse"

I hope you enjoy it! Mouse keeps me company while I paint at the gallery. It's a lot of fun and sometimes it can be distracting.

Today, I worked on a commissioned portrait of a boy with a newsies hat. This painting will be sold with the painting of "Georgia in Pink." I just started the painting, I hope you like the drawing.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND & ENJOY ART!
"Mouse," Oil on Panel, 8" x 8"

Currently In-progress & Untitled painting 20" x 16"

No comments:

Post a Comment