Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday, February 20, 2013. Another Quick STudy!

Hi There!

Today was a lovely and artistic day! Every Wednesday, I meet up with a wonderful student, Maya, for private lessons. She is 10 years old. Today, she just finished her first oil painting under my instruction that was not of a cartoon! It turned out great! She has so much promise and passion for art that she gives me a breath of fresh air filled with creativity and wonder!

Right after teaching Maya, I went straight over to The Frame Gallery in Agoura Hills, California. I finished a Quick Study of Tenaya Lake in Yosemite.

Inspiration can come from anywhere, it is awesome when it is drawn from a student and passed to her teacher! Thanks Maya! I enjoyed painting this so much! I hope you all LIKE IT!

BEST!

"Tenaya Lake," Oil on Panel, 8"x10"

No comments:

Post a Comment