Saturday, January 4, 2014

January 4, 2014. Portrait Painting Workshop Announcement!

Hello Everyone!

I hope that your 2014 has been treating you well thus far!  I have been extremely excited about this year! I am starting my own Workshop this year! I have a STUDIO that I've rented out for evenings. It's pretty cool.

During the day, Evolution Audio & Video in Agoura Hills, California.
During the evening, Samantha Fried's Art Studio!! in Agoura Hills, California.

I want to thank my Uncle Jay and my Grandpa for this. Evolution is their business and thanks to them, I have a place to teach! I will forever be in their debt for giving me this opportunity!

Now to the Good STuFf!!! I'm starting an Ongoing Portrait Painting Workshop! Here's the Info!

Duration of Each Workshop: 8 Weeks
When: Wednesday nights, 7-10pm, January 22nd to March 12th, 2014
Location: 5341 Derry Ave. Suite S. Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Cost: $250 (this includes the model fee)
There is limited space in the class so please contact me at samanthafriedart@gmail.com

Those of you who join the workshop, I will send you a supply list.

Thanks for all your support, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

BEST,
Samantha Fried


No comments:

Post a Comment