Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014. Donations to S.T.A.R.T. Rescue

Hello Everyone,
2013 has been a great and busy year. I know I haven't been blogging much, but, I'm back in full swing.

First and foremost, there is a wonderful organization named S.T.A.R.T. Rescue. S.T.A.R.T. Rescue is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rescue and spay/neuter of homeless animals throughout Southern California. For more information, please visit their website at START RESCUE

I've created a donations page on my website. A percentage of all paintings on that page will be donated to START RESCUE. Also, ALL PAINTINGS ARE ON SALE!

You can check it out on my DONATIONS PAGE

There is also a painting I will be donating to the organization. Titled, "Indy," it's an oil painting on linen of the pit bull Indy who was horribly attacked during Independence Day weekend of 2013. He was strapped with fireworks and lit ablaze, thanks to START, he's had many surgeries and is ready for a permanent home. When the ART AUCTION for this painting occurs, I will definitely announce the DATE!

Indy, Oil on Linen, 18"x24"
AS ALWAYS, THANKS FOR READING AND MAY THIS YEAR BRING MORE CREATIVITY INTO YOUR LIVES! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment